Casa Solana Pool, Clubhouse and Dining Area Rules
Please check the Community Board for updates or changes
In order to have a smooth summer, members are responsible for complying with the following rules.
· Pool Hours – 12:00 pm to 7:45 pm daily, Wednesday and Saturday (Family Night) 12:00 pm to 8:45 pm. Pool hours may be shortened after school begins.
· Guests and Guest Fees – $50 for a 10 Guest punch card, or $8 per guest without punch card. Guests must be accompanied by a paying member and must check in at the front desk.
· Sign In Policy – All members and guests must check in at the front desk every time they come to the pool. Proof of identification may be required.
Swimming Pool Rules:
· Obey the Lifeguards!!
· NO swimming at any time unless a Lifeguard is present.
· Members or Guests who violate pool rules may be asked to leave the pool.
· NO running, pushing, or any other unsafe behavior allowed on deck or in the pool.
· Lifeguards may limit the use of any equipment
· Children who cannot swim MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times, both in the water and on the deck. An adult must be IN the water with these children at all times.
· Children in the baby pool are the DIRECT RESPONSIBILITY of the parent or caregiver. Any child in the baby pool not accompanied by an adult will be told to exit the pool until an adult is present.
· Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
· Anyone with a skin infection, open wound or communicable disease is not permitted in the pool; Band-Aids must be removed before entering the pool.
· All swimmers must take a shower before entering the pool.
· Foul language is not permitted.
· EATING, DRINKING, (except plastic water bottles) SMOKING, and CHEWING GUM are not permitted on the pool deck.
· Infants and toddlers in diapers MUST wear tight-fitting plastic pants over their swim diapers.
· NO diving in the shallow end.
DIVING BOARD RULES:
· Dive at your own risk! Head and neck injuries may result from improper diving. One person on the diving board at a time.
· No flips are allowed off the diving board.
· Be sure diving area is clear, wait for previous diver to reach the pool edge.
· NO swimming under the diving board.
· NO hanging on the diving board.
· NO cartwheels off the diving board.
· Jump or dive off the diving board.
· Deep dives are best, not long dives, due to the design of the swimming pool.
· One bounce on the board per dive.
CLUBHOUSE, PATIO, PLAYGROUND RULES:
· The pool table is reserved for adults and children 12 years old and up as long as the table is not abused. Children under 12 may use the table only when playing WITH an adult.
· Please supervise your children in the parking lot, the clubhouse and the climbing structure area. Scooters and bicycles must be kept on the front porch. They are NOT to be ridden in the parking lot.
· Please clean up your trash and belongings in the picnic area and wipe your table when you leave.